Want to start writing and journaling? Are you looking for mindfulness journals? First, you should know what mindful journal is? So basically, Mindfulness is a state of current situation/moment where a person lives in what’s happening now. It means you know what’s going on right now and how it impacts your life.
What are the benefits of using Mindful Journals?
Mindful journals play the best role in releasing your stress and make you productive and happier. Following are the benefits of using these journals:
1. Boost IQ and Brain development
Want to rewire your brain? Must go for Mindful meditation. Mindfulness is a process where a person aware of what’s happening with him and inside him. We know what’s going on in our current situation, that’s why we can easily set out minds and attitudes. Mindful journaling does the same.
You can increase your creativity through writing and art, which helps you to meditate yourself and rewire your brain. When you are in the state of meditation, your brain vibrates at alpha brainwave state which you can easily think in a relaxed environment and boosts the capacity of your brain and widen the sense of perception. These bring you to a state of a happier life and healthy you. Its emphasis on your creative writing and increase your vocabulary.
You can increase your concentration power through expressive writing. It also helps you in the early stage of diseases such as Alzheimer’s and positively develops your brain.
2. Increase productivity and creativity
Besides improving your IQ, Mindful journals help to discover your creative and productive side. Journaling is a way of expressive and creative writing which boosts your creativity.
When you know that you can accomplish daily tasks, it will satisfy your inner and then motivate you to do more tasks. That’s how it boosts your productivity. These journals organize your life and keep everything under control. It helps you to come out of a stressful situation and push you to be more creative and productive.
3. Self-awareness and emotional stability
These journal helps you to release your emotions. It helps in examining yourself and know more about your feelings which strengthen self-awareness and bring more stability to emotions.
When you establish your emotional intelligence, then you can make strong relationships with others. Because evaluating your feeling, let you think about other feelings, and that’s why you understand anyone’s feelings well.
7 Best Mindfulness Journals
There are seven best mindfulness journals you can take start with. After reading these journals, you can bring the best out of yourself and start living your life.
The following are the journals designed for you to know your real life, reduce stress, and enjoy the present moment of your life.
- The Mindfulness Journal: Daily Practices, writing prompts, and reflections for Living in the Present Moment By S.J Scott and Barrie Davenport
- The 90-Day Mindfulness Journal: 10 Minutes a Day to Live in the Present Moment By S.J Scott and Barrie Davenport
- The Five-Minute Journal: A happier You in 5 Minutes a Day By Alex Ikom and UJ Ramdas
- Zen as F*ck: A Journal for Practicing the Mindful Art of Not Giving a Sh*t By Monica Sweeney
- Start Where You Are: A Journal for self-Exploration By Meera Lee Patel.
- Present, Not Perfect: a journal; for Slowing Down, Letting Go, and Loving Who You Are By Aimee Chase
- I Am Here Now: A Creative Mindfulness Guide and Journal By Alexandra Frey and Autumn Totton.
Disclosure: In the section of mindfulness journal, we use links that earn us a cut and costs you nothing, so don’t worry. Read our affiliate policy here.